PRIORITY START 16"
All orders received by 12:00 PM EST will be shipped the same business day. Click here for approximate delivery times & more information.
Following the success of our original 16" Start F/W - the low maintenance, grease free, belt-driven children's bicycle with lightweight aluminum frame.
The Priority Start 16 has a freewheel construction designed specifically for 3-8 year olds ready to graduate to a big kid bike. The bicycle was created to fill a gap in the market for children who started on a balance bike but find it difficult to ride bicycles with coaster brakes since their instinct is to move their legs both forward and backward while riding. You can have confidence in the Start 16 being a bicycle that can last, be comfortable for your child, and keep their hands free of chain grease and grime.
- The Start 16 has a seat height of 18.5" - 23" and is ideal for inseams of the same (18.5" minimum - 23" maximum). At this age, most children ride flat footed, so their inseam and the seat height are the same.
Have a child a little too young for the Start? Get them started on the Biddle!
• Seat Height 16": 18.5”-23”
• Grease and Rust Free Gates Belt Drive
• Dual Hand Brake
• Comfy and Weather-Resistant Seat and Grips
• Rear Freewheel (no coaster/foot brake)
• Mid-rise handlebars means it's comfortable!
• Q-Factor of 5.5"
• Front and Rear V-Brakes with kid friendly levers
• Weight 16": 15.9lbs
• Gain Ratio 16": 3.38
- SIZES & COLOR+
- SHIPPING, RETURNS & FAQ+
Priority Bicycles are sent on all business days from our warehouse in Pennsylvania. All orders received by 12:00 EST will be shipped out that business day. Orders after 12:00 EST will be shipped the following business day. Click here for approximate US shipping times.
We feature a 30-day no questions asked return policy on all non-final sale goods. We stand behind our products 100% and if you aren’t entirely satisfied, send them back. You are responsible for actual shipping/assembly fees only. Bicycles marked as final sale carry a full warranty, however, are not eligible for return.
For more information on our return and warranty policies click here.
We're available to help seven days a week, simply email us for questions on fit or features.