PRIORITY START 20"
PSA: If you are looking for bicycles for the end of year or holiday, we encourage you to order early. Our individual product pages reflect the most accurate back-order and ship dates for each model. These dates are updated in real-time for future purchases, and we anticipate selling out of most models before the date posted. Secure your ship date with a back-order, which can be cancelled at any time for a full refund before your bicycle ships.
Rated "EXCELLENT" by leading kid's bicycle review website Two Wheeling Tots!
The START 20” is designed to introduce gears and increase the bicycle skills of riders graduating from a 16" bicycle, with no grease, rust, stained hands, or heavy frames. This is the bike your little one can ride for long distances comfortably.
From paved neighborhood lanes to hard-packed gravel or dirt, this bicycle can tackle a wide range of surfaces with its 3-speed Shimano Nexus internal hub, grease-free and rust-free Gates Belt Drive, all terrain tires, and lightweight aluminum frame. You can feel great getting your son or daughter riding in comfort and style!
The Start 20" continues our mission of making low maintenance bicycles that help your kids ride confidently and comfortably with:
- Multi-terrain tires so your rider can go anywhere
- 3-speeds to hit hills and cruise down the bike path without getting tired
- High-quality Shimano and Gates components
- Comfort and durable all-weather grips and seat
- Dual hand brakes for safe, confident stopping power
- A light and rust-proof aluminum frame
- Kickstand included
- A wide color selection to fit your child's interest
Seat Height: 22" - 28.5". This bicycle fits children 6-11 years old. To confirm that this bicycle is right for your child, measure their inseam (shoes off, ground to top of crotch). Note that novice riders will ride flat-footed, while advanced riders will be able to balance at a stop on their toes.
- For novice riders, the seat height and inseam range are the same, this fits children with a 22 - 28.5" inseam.
- For advanced riders, the seat should be approx. 1.5" taller, and thus this bike will fit children with a 20.5 - 27" inseam.
Have a child a little too young for the 20”? Get them started on the Start 16”!
• Seat Height: 27" - 34.5"
• 3-Speed Shimano Nexus Hub
• Grease and Rust Free Gates Belt Drive
• Dual Hand Brake
• Comfy and Weather-Resistant Seat and Grips
• Rear Freewheel (no coaster/foot brake)
• Q-Factor of 5.5"
• Front and Rear V-Brakes with kid friendly levers
• Weight 20": 19.5lbs
• Gain Ratio: 2.39 - 4.45
- SIZES & COLOR+
- SHIPPING, RETURNS & FAQ+
Priority Bicycles are sent on all business days from our warehouse in Pennsylvania. All orders received by 12:00 EST will be shipped out that business day. Orders after 12:00 EST will be shipped the following business day. Click here for approximate US shipping times.
We feature a 30-day no questions asked return policy on all non-final sale goods. We stand behind our products 100% and if you aren’t entirely satisfied, send them back. You are responsible for actual shipping/assembly fees only. Bicycles marked as final sale carry a full warranty, however, are not eligible for return.
For more information on our return and warranty policies click here.
We're available to help seven days a week, simply email us for questions on fit or features.
White glove bicycle & accessories delivery, on-boarding, and fitting available with Velofix Direct. If available in your area, select the Velofix shipping option at checkout.