Returns, Warranty, Terms and Conditions
Returns & Warranty
Priority Bicycles will accept all non final-sale returns within 30 days of purchase, assuming the bicycle is returned in like new condition. The buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs. If the bicycle is returned for any reason other than product defect, the buyer is responsible for actual outbound shipping costs as well, hence the refund processed to the customer will be less the actual outbound shipping costs which were incurred by Priority Bicycles to deliver the bicycle to the customer. Returns must be re-packed in the original box with all of the original parts and packing materials (required). You must protect all of the tubes and the handlebars/stem so that the bike does not come back damaged. Please ensure that nothing is loose in the box. We do expect the bike to come back in good condition, we hope you can understand that! If it doesn't, we may need to assess damage fees.
Product defects must be confirmed by either photograph or a professional bicycle mechanic. Returns must be pre-authorized by calling Priority Bicycles at (917) 819-1665 or via email, info(at)prioritybicycles.com.
Final-sale bicycles, either defined as final sale on the product page or when the discount given is greater than $49 are not eligible for return. If there is a defect or shipping damage, Priority Bicycles will either arrange and pay for local repair, or exchange/refund the bicycle, at the discretion of Priority Bicycles.
This return policy is valid only in the United States. All other regions have no return policy due to prohibitive shipping costs. Priority Bicycles will always work with customers in any region to ensure that the bicycle they receive is free of defect and shipping damage.
Priority Bicycles provides its bicycle frames and forks with a five (5) year warranty against material and workmanship defects. This warranty does not cover bicycle components, parts, accessories, paint or decals, and can be void if the bicycle was improperly assembled, has been modified or has been subject to beyond normal wear and tear. This warranty does not cover return shipping to Priority, nor does it cover any labor involved in frame, fork or other component replacement. Product defects must be confirmed by either photograph or a professional bicycle mechanic. This warranty is valid only for original owners in the United States.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Priority Outdoor Products, Inc.'s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Priority Outdoor Products, Inc.'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Priority Outdoor Products, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Priority Outdoor Products, Inc.'s web site are provided "as is". Priority Outdoor Products, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Priority Outdoor Products, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Priority Outdoor Products, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Priority Outdoor Products, Inc.'s Internet site, even if Priority Outdoor Products, Inc. or a Priority Outdoor Products, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Priority Outdoor Products, Inc.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Priority Outdoor Products, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Priority Outdoor Products, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Priority Outdoor Products, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Priority Outdoor Products, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Priority Outdoor Products, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Priority Outdoor Products, Inc.'s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, County of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
COOKIES AND RETARGETING
As you browse our website, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, Adroll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with our website. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll’s and their partners’ targeted advertising.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Bicycle assembly should be preformed or verified by a professional bicycle mechanic. In addition, it is important to tighten all of the bicycle’s components before riding, and to check that these components remain tightened before each ride. These parts include the cranks, chainring bolts, pedals, stem, seatpost, and other screws and components.
All riders will appreciate the many advantages of the modern belt drive system used on the Priority Bicycle. Not only is it completely maintenance free and non-greasy to the touch, it is also feels a lot smoother and is more silent that a normal chain. The special hi-tech construction of this belt ensures many years of easy, rust-free cycling without the need for maintenance or significant adjustment. Aggressive riding or a sudden excessive force applied at the pedals by a stronger or heavier rider might cause the belt to skip a tooth which is undesirable. This will not happen during normal cycling when a steady, even pressure is applied to the pedals.
Maintenance-free means that our bicycles are free from regular or routine maintenance. We define regular or routine maintenance as adjustments to gears, brakes, and chain. With Priority, the gears and brakes can often go several years without needing maintenance. Our belt drive requires no lubrication and can last several times longer than a standard chain. Eventually, all bikes need maintenance, and the more you ride your bike, or the more your bike is exposed to the elements, the sooner it will require maintenance.