All in-stock orders received by 12:00 PM EST will be shipped the same business day. Click here for approximate delivery times & more information.
No more rust, replacing chains on the boardwalk, greasy hands, or heavy, slow rides.
Designed, assembled, and tested in coastal climates around the globe, no other beach cruiser has this level of features designed to take on the salt, sand, and water at the beach. Built on a foundation of the Gates Carbon Drive Belt with an ultralight rustproof frame and fork, combined with sealed bearings you've got the smoothest ride at the beach. Each bike comes with a traditional beach cruiser foot (coaster) rear brake, a front hand brake, and a double kickstand.
The three-speed Coast comes in Sky Blue and White only. It features a Shimano 3-speed hub.
• Grease & Rust Free Carbon Drive Belt
• Ultralight Rust Proof Aluminum Frame and Fork
• Color-matched Stainless Steel or Composite Fenders
• Sealed Bearings to Fight Wet Coastal Air
• 26" Alloy Wheels with Rustproof Stainless Steel Spokes
• Weather-Resistant Grips & Seat
• Puncture Resistant Tires
• Extra Sturdy Double Kickstand
• Front Brake Included (not rust resistant)
• Please note that while the drive components are all rust-resistant, the three speed hub, shifter, hub brake arm and some fixing nuts/bolts components are not rust resistant. We've focused to ensure that all moving components are tough on fighting rust.
• Click for more detailed specifications
All Coasts come with assembly tools and a kickstand. Each purchase features a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- SIZES & COLOR+
- SHIPPING, RETURNS & FAQ+
Priority Bicycles are sent on all business days from our warehouse in Pennsylvania. All orders received by 12:00 EST will be shipped out that business day. Orders after 12:00 EST will be shipped the following business day. Click here for approximate US shipping times.
We feature a 30-day no questions asked return policy on all non-final sale goods. We stand behind our products 100% and if you aren’t entirely satisfied, send them back. You are responsible for actual shipping/assembly fees only. Bicycles marked as final sale carry a full warranty, however, are not eligible for return.
For more information on our return and warranty policies click here.
We're available to help seven days a week, simply email us for questions on fit or features.