PRIORITY START 24"
All orders received by 12:00 PM EST will be shipped the same business day. Click here for approximate delivery times & more information.
The Start 24” is built on the platform of our award-winning Start bicycle Series- no grease, rust, stained hands, or heavy frames. The Start 24" is designed for riders graduating from a 20" bicycle, who are ready to cover longer distances and mixed terrain comfortably.
The Start 24" continues our mission of making low maintenance bicycles that help your kids ride confidently and comfortably with:
Rust & Grease Free Gates Belt Drive
- Multi-Terrain Tires so your rider can go anywhere
- Adjustable Angle Stem so the bike can grow with your child
- 3-speed Shimano Hub & Grip Shifter to hit hills and cruise down the bike path without getting tired (equivalent gear range to a 7-speed derailleur bike)
- Low-step Aluminum Frame for rust-free, lightweight comfort, and ease of mounting/dismounting
- All-Weather Grips & Seat for comfort and durability
- Dual Hand Brakes for safe, confident stopping power
- Kickstand included
- A Wide Color Selection to fit your child's interest
Seat Height: 27" - 34.5". This bicycle generally fits children 7-13 years old. To confirm that this bicycle is right for your child, measure their inseam (shoes off, ground to top of crotch). Note that novice riders will ride flat-footed, while advanced riders will be able to balance at a stop on their toes.
- For novice riders, the seat height and inseam range are the same, this fits children with a 27 - 34.5" inseam.
- For advanced riders, the seat should be approx. 1.5" taller, and thus this bike will fit children with a 25.5 - 33" inseam.
Have a child a little too young for the 24”? Get them started on the Start 20”!
- SHIPPING, RETURNS & FAQ+
Priority Bicycles are sent on all business days from our warehouse in Pennsylvania. All orders received by 12:00 EST will be shipped out that business day. Orders after 12:00 EST will be shipped the following business day. Click here for approximate US shipping times.
We feature a 30-day no questions asked return policy on all non-final sale goods. We stand behind our products 100% and if you aren’t entirely satisfied, send them back. You are responsible for actual shipping/assembly fees only. Bicycles marked as final sale carry a full warranty, however, are not eligible for return.
For more information on our return and warranty policies click here.
We're available to help seven days a week, simply email us for questions on fit or features.