The Glide was designed in collaboration with one of the world’s largest bicycle rental companies to create the ultimate the low maintenance, low hassle, all day, comfort bicycle.
Featuring a seamlessly shifting NuVinci hub, the Glide can go up and down hills effortlessly with a simple twist of the wrist. The industry-leading, reinforced Gates Carbon Drive Belt lasts longer than a chain and never needs grease. Disc brakes help you stop with confidence while the puncture-resistant tires go the distance. Priority's customer-direct model enables you to experience the Glide, and all of its industry-leading features, at an unmatched price.
Click on FEATURES below to see more detailed specifications.
The Glide features:
• Infitinty Shifting NuVinci CVT Rear Hub
• Rust-Free Gates Carbon Belt Drive
• Promax Cable Actuated Disc Brakes
• Comfortable Seat and Upright Seating Position
• Rustproof and Ultralight Aluminum Frame
• Puncture-Resistant Comfort Tires
• Pre-Drilled for Most Rear and Front Side Accessories
• Kickstand and Water Bottle Cage Included
• Click for more detailed Priority Glide specifications
Each purchase features a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- SIZES & COLOR+
- SHIPPING, RETURNS & FAQ+
Priority Bicycles are sent on all business days from our warehouse in Pennsylvania. All orders received by 12:00 EST will be shipped out that business day. Orders after 12:00 EST will be shipped the following business day. Click here for approximate US shipping times.
We feature a 30-day no questions asked return policy on all non-final sale goods. We stand behind our products 100% and if you aren’t entirely satisfied, send them back. Bicycles marked as final sale carry a full warranty, however are not eligible for return.
For more information on our return and warranty policies click here.
We're available to help seven days a week, simply email us for questions on fit or features.