Viking Chain Lock 110
- NEOPRENE & HARDENED STEEL - The Viking Lock features a hardened steel chain of 10mm (7mm on the Light version) square links covered by a unique long-lasting, water-resistant neoprene sleeve that protects your bike from scratches and damage and is great for use on more delicate items like motorcycle spokes.
- MAGNETIC LOCK - Patent pending silicone lock has a magnetic feature that holds the bicycle lock in place, allowing you to use just one hand to easily connect it before locking.
- SOLD SECURE APPROVED GOLD PRODUCT - The Viking chain lock has received 18/18, the highest level ranking and is approved by Sold Secure, the testing company owned and administered by the Master Locksmiths Association that assesses security products using rigorous standards.
- ALL WEATHER PROTECTION - The lock features an automatic keyhole cover that protects against water, rust, dust, dirt, or debris from blocking the lock, while the neoprene cover protects the steel chain from water and damage.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Receive a 2 Year Warranty on your bike chain lock when you register your Viking bicycle lock.
Heavy Lock - Security Scale 17 / 18 (6.20 lbs)
Light Lock - Security Scale 12 / 18 (3.53 lbs)
- SHIPPING, RETURNS & FAQ+
Priority Bicycles are sent on all business days from our warehouse in Pennsylvania. All orders received by 12:00 EST will be shipped out that business day. Orders after 12:00 EST will be shipped the following business day. Click here for approximate US shipping times.
We feature a 30-day no questions asked return policy on all non-final sale goods. We stand behind our products 100% and if you aren’t entirely satisfied, send them back. You are responsible for actual shipping/assembly fees only. Bicycles marked as final sale carry a full warranty, however, are not eligible for return.
For more information on our return and warranty policies click here.
We're available to help seven days a week, simply email us for questions on fit or features.
White glove bicycle & accessories delivery, on-boarding, and fitting available with Velofix Direct. If available in your area, select the Velofix shipping option at checkout.